- Key Card members can enter at the discount price for any number of entries if postmarked by August 1st, regardless of money spent or money won.
- Discounted Earned Entries must be postmarked by September 20.
- Direct Entries must be postmarked by September 20 and must be received by September 27th.
- Earned Entries mailed after September 20th are considered Direct Entries and must pay the Direct Entry fee.
- All entries postmarked after September 27th are considered On-Site Entries and must pay the On-Site Entry fee.
- Complete Entries received by October 4th will be in the draw. Entries received after October 4th or paid on site will rope first.
As a reminder, your entry fee is based on your circumstance. New this year, if the team is incomplete at the event but you’ve paid
your fee on time to capture your discount, your fee will not change. The only side required to pay the “on-site” entry fee is your partner.
However, those “on-site” teams will rope first.
Download the 2019 NFTR Entry Forms